Tuesday 17 July 2012

Olympic Nail Art

Hi, I can't believe how long it has been since I posted again, I promise I'm still here!

With the London 2012 almost upon us, I have created some Olympic themed nail art just for you!

My natural nails are on a detox at the moment, sadly they started peeling, breaking and just looking a mess so I am trying to take better care of them. In the meantime I am practising my nail art on faux nails instead.


Not 100% perfect but I am happy enough with the result. This was my first time writing on nails, it was very difficult for my shaky hands to deal with.


These babies also feature 3 kinds of glitter polish: GOSH rainbow (flakie) on the torch flame, gold glitter on the torch body (hopefully this resembles the "cheese grater" look it has going on, and American Apparel meteor shower (gold shardie) on the medal.


As always, I love reading your lovely comments, and I would love to see your London 2012 nail art. Were you lucky enough to get tickets any of the Olympic events?

P.S If anyone knows of any nail art challenges or groups, link me up please!

6 comments:

  1. These are fab, can I ask where you got the nails from?x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw these are lovely! I love the little torches :)

    I found you on the BBU blog hop!

    Becky
    http://beckyleight.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog its lovely! found you on bloggers unite and followed...would relaly appreciate your support and following on my blog back :)

    www.allthatisprettyx.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like your olympic nails :)

    Found you via Bloghop and subscribed :)

    Georgina
    www.makeup-pixi3.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great nail designs!
    I always love looking at nail art!

    Just found you through the BBU Blog hop, now following! Hope you can check out my blog too?

    Laura xx
    http://laurasallmadeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seen quite a few blogs doing this challenge....really nice work!!!

    found you via the BBU blog hop...pop on over and say helloxx
    http://toxylicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all comments and I do my best to reply where possible :-)